1. Ensure the assemble and disassemble of aircraft engine.
2. Overhaul, repair and welding aircraft engine parts.
3. Execute periodic inspection and visual inspection on the engine.
4. Perform machining on aircraft engine high pressure compressor blades.
5. Perform profiling of cold section compressor air-foils.
6. Remove and replace air filter, engine pipeplines and engine blades.
7. Operate non-destructive testing on engine parts.
8. Perform engine propeller change and engine run up.
1. Diploma in aerospace or related engineering
2. Minimum 3-years of experience in GE CFM Engines, Rolls Royce Trent, Engine Alliance GP and PW Engines.